Phone (0)5 49 60 89 66
- Eyadema Boulevard, Tokoin Forever,
BP: 8677 Lomé – TOGO
Tel: (00228) 22 23 22 00, Fax: (00228) 22 61 55 12/22 21 16 41
- U.S.EMBASSY, LOMÉ
4332, Bd Gnassingbé Eyadéma
Tel: 22 61 54 70 Post 4549
- TOTAL Corporate Foundation
2, Place Jean Millier – La Défense 6
Cooperation with public organisations:
- In terms of the medical care of people living with HIV, CRIPS-TOGO is in partnership in Lomé with the Sylvanus OLYMPIO University Hospital for the hospitalization of patients;
- CRIPS-TOGO is a medical care centre and an ARV delivery centre accredited by the National Programme for The Fight against AIDS and STIs (PNLS-IST), and receives periodic visits to supervision and exchanges between the PNLS and the monitoring/evaluation team of the Global Fund's Project Management Unit (Global Fund UGP-Fund);
- CRIPS-TOGO is in partnership with 6 public health centres (Lomé Health Centre, Assahoun Hospital, Adakpamé Health Centre and CHR Common Lome) to ensure the implementation of the psychosocial activities of the Global Fund Series 8 project;
- CRIPS-TOGO is a member of the monitoring/assessment reference group of Health District No. 2;
- As part of the PMTCT and planning services, the CRIPS-Lomé Centre works with District Hospital No. 2, which provides midwives on vacation who pass through to provide antenatal care (NPC) and Family Planning (PF) for women;
- CRIPS-TOGO also maintains relations with public structures such as the Hospital Centre des Armées de Lomé and the National Institute of Hygiene for the production of CD4s (paying), the laboratory of the Sylvanus Olympio University Hospital for CD4 (free), laboratories of the CHR Lomé Commune, and the Bè Hospital for free follow-up reviews as part of the Global Fund's biological monitoring activities.
- In the canton of Noépé in the prefecture of Avé, the partnership is mainly in the care of HIV-positive people and in the maternal and child health service with the Peripheral Care Unit (USP). The latter, after screening a positive patient refer him to CRIPS-TOGO for medical, psychological and social follow-up. The NGO CRIPS-TOGO in turn refers patients to benefit from their maternal and child health services. As part of the implementation of prevention activities, HIV testing, STIs management and the delivery of contraceptive methods in advanced strategy, the staff of the NGO CRIPS-TOGO collaborates with staff from all USPs at the activities with young people in their health area. CRIPS-TOGO participates in the monitoring activities of the avé Health District's executive team every month.
Cooperation with non-public organizations:
- CRIPS-TOGO collaborates with ELIE's Altar Clinic. It is used to make the imagery.
Cooperation with national organisations:
- CRIPS-TOGO is working with PSI to implement the psychosocial activities planned in the 8th round of the Global Fund. It is in this context that the NGO CRIPS-TOGO receives periodic visits from the PSI supervisory team and has been the subject of a management capacity assessment of the Global Fund project, which is ranked fourth nationally;
- CRIPS-TOGO is also a member of the Union of TOgo NGOs (UONGTO) where it provides general treasury and is a force of ideas to partners on the union's actions in the health sector;
- CRIPS-TOGO is part of the National Platform of Civil Society Organizations Involved in the Fight Against HIV/AIDS and STIs in Togo. As such, CRIPS-TOGO receives technical and financial support from UNFPA/Togo for the implementation of sexual and reproductive health micro-projects (6 to 9 months) for young people in the AVE Health District. CRIPS-TOGO brings its expertise to the Platform in all its activities and is consulted in this capacity by the Platform's partners for technical advice.